Revellers Bar, Melbourne, Australia - Review




Australia travainsight.com (90)The 3 rules of Revellers: Don’t arrive before night time, don’t arrive anywhere near to sober and do not drink not Marky Marks.


Women beware: The boys here may appear harmless as well as too drunk to be the search this really is only the facade installed onto help make your men feel at ease enough to depart yourself on the party area and visit the bar without you. This is where the potential predators attack. You’ll hear tales the following day like ‘I did not even see his face before he began kissing me’.


Boys beware: The women here have entered the boundary line between drunk and wasted otherwise they would not exist. Be careful for that ‘high heel stumble right on your foot’, the ‘sexy dance switched face plant’ and also the ‘getting you to purchase them shots then running from you’.


If you are still reading through with this point which means you have been for this type of place before and realize that despite its trashy party vibe (or possibly due to it) it is a hell of a lot fun!


This clubby little bar on Chapel St is the site to visit when you are inside your 20’s, poor and drunk but nonetheless up for a great time in early hrs from the morning. Usually there is no entry fee but may it’s $5 for that boys. Picture a lengthy narrow pub with red-colored leather seats lower the edges, a wooden bar along with a disco ball. The vibe is sort of a hikers bar with no hikers.


Ideally you’ll arrive a Revellers Bar inside a delirious haze, smiling and seeking to appear semi-sober for that baby bouncers. Step inside and you’ll find that everybody is consuming exactly the same blue drink. This really is known as a Marky Mark and it is mandatory if you wish to party here. $12 may be the cost on the wall behind the bar however when ordering an enormous round for buddies you are able to get these to round it lower. In my opinion they are a combination of Redbull and vodka plus some magical component that causes it to be blue nobody could let me know what this really was (I am speculating unicorn tears).*


So after you have your Marky Mark (or two) in hands you are able to walk in the little stairs and are accountable to the party area. Really, you do not genuinely have an option as by this time around of evening the entire club is really a party area.


This is when the enjoyment starts.


Have you ever understand just how much you like Beyonce? Or Nelly? Or HANSON?? Goddamn, this DJ is nice! Wait, where are my buddies? Oh there they’re, I have to have travel danced to another side from the room with my eyes closed – OMG this really is my song!! Guy, I look so sexy after i dance to eighties music. WOAH who just drank my drink? Wait, which was me. Oh and there is 1 / 2 of it with that men shirt behind me. I do not think he observed though. I question if my tongue is blue.


“Hey Janet, what is the time? 4am?! NO!! Okay we must go back home IMMEDIATELY! OMG wait, this really is my song!!”


*further research informs me this drink consists of Vodka, Redbull, Blue Curacao, Lemon Squash, Peach Schnapps and a lot of ice.





Revellers Bar, Melbourne, Australia - Review
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment